Thematic and specialized guided tours
Technical visits for professionals, guided tours adapted for schools and thematic tours in Valencia.
Professionals and companies.
VIP guided toursin Valencia.
Schools, universities / Senior , associations. Guided tours in Valencia adapted to the needs of these groups.
Guided technical visits in Valencia for construction and design professionals. Made by an architect guide:
- Buildings and architectural spaces, most avant-garde of the city, among others.
- The City of Arts and Sciences by Santiago Calatrava.
- Bridge and subway station of Alameda by Santiago Calatrava.
- Congress Palace by Norman Foster.
- Veles e Vents building by David Chipperfield.
- IVAM (Valencian Modern Art Institute) by E.Giménez y C. Salvadores.
- Guided visit to an architectural studio (Optional).
- Contemporary buildings recommended by the Architecture Guide, edited by the Architects Association of Valencia.
- Red Building
- Law School
- Buildings in the area of Blasco Ibáñez (Faculty of Psychology, Geography and History, Philosophy, etc.)
- German school
- Fisac Building
- Rehabilitation and adaptation of the Old Municipal Slaughterhouse as Complex of the Pechina.
- Feria Valencia
Thematic guided tours in Valencia:
- The Romans in Valencia.
- The Reconquest and Jaume I in Valencia
- The Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance in Valencia
- Valencia and its walls
- The guilds of the Middle Ages, etc.
- The Valencia of Industrialization
- The gardens of Valencia:
- Nurseries Garden or Royal Gardens
- Botanical Garden
- Monforte Gardens
- Espérides Garden